We offer one to one support and flexible learning opportunities that are suited to your needs. Our team are friendly and supportive and we try to make our courses and events available within your community.
We are able to support adults in Newport with dependent children and who are on low incomes or unemployed.
Here are some examples of how we can help you:
- Understanding what benefits you are entitled to
- Managing family budgets and sorting out any debts
- Helping you become more confident and increasing your social skills
- Support you with literacy, numeracy, ICT and English as a Functional Language (in the work place)
- Learn how to find work, make effective job applications and do well at interviews
- Undertake training so that you have the skills that employers need
- Deal with other challenges like childcare, health issues and substance misuse